Thread: Exercise headphones

Exercise headphones

Anyone have any recommendations for great headphones to wear when running/working out? Looking for something that is loud, and stays put! Bluetooth ear buds seem like an awesome idea since I'm always getting caught in my ear bud cords. Thanks in advance for the recommendation!!

Hi Morgan,

you can try

Decibullz - are custom fitted to the shape of your ears so they will never hurt and never fall out. (decibullz(dot)com/shop/decibullz-headphones/new-decibullz-contour-shipping-now/)
    Motorola S10-HD - also fit right into your ears, and feature on-ear controls for volume and music playback, not to mention buttons to answer and hang up calls and pair with your smartphone.(motorola(dot)com/us/accessories-headphones-speakers/S11-HD-or-S11-Flex-HD-Wireless-Stereo-Headphones/m-S11-Combined.html)
    Yurbuds - the design avoids "nerve-sensitive areas of the ear," so you don't get that burning feeling of having something stuck in your ears too long) and sweat and water resistant, so a strenuous workout doesn't mean you have to dry out your headphones too. (yurbuds(dot)com/products/behind-the-ear/focus/)

I hope it helps you to find what suits your ears.

Thanks