Thread: VLC Developer Interview

Question VLC Developer Interview

I'm doing a VLC Developer Interview with one of VLC's developers. While the questions will mainly revolve around the Windows Platforms (win rt/wp8) since it's just being made, there is space for other questions as well (iOS, Android, others, etc). If you have a serious questions which you think may interest the readers, let us know in the forums (or tell me on twitter).

It's a quick 30 sec sign up process, then feel free to let rip your questions below! (While you're at it, don't forget to say Hi in the Introduction forum!)

Cheers
    You can find me on a BUNCH of Social Networks! Be sure to follow me on twitter - @jubbing !
    Instagram - @jubbing !
    And Vine as well! Once again, - @jubbing on Vine

Quote Originally Posted by Jubbin Grewal View Post
    I'm doing a VLC Developer Interview with one of VLC's developers. While the questions will mainly revolve around the Windows Platforms (win rt/wp8) since it's just being made, there is space for other questions as well (iOS, Android, others, etc). If you have a serious questions which you think may interest the readers, let us know in the forums (or on twitter).

It's a quick 30 sec sign up process, then feel free to let rip your questions below!

Cheers
    Ask him if they need a XAML ninja - because their mockups sucked ;-)
    But seriously, ask.

1. Who are they getting to design the Windows 8 and Windows Phone apps? Ask them if they are still looking - shameless plug :P
    2. In which order do all their apps get attention? Windows legacy first? Then mac, ios windows 8, android, windows phone etc.