Thread: What do you want to see?

What do you want to see?

Hey folks, so clearly the suggestions 'box' here. We've just launched so I'd love to know more of what you want to see on this forum. Thing's will slowly get implemented over time but for now if there's something you'd 'really' like to see - let us know and we'll see which one's look plausible. Floor's yours!

Edit: If you want to see more thread categories, tell me here as well.

I think that rather you should start some fresh topics (interested and useful) so that people can discuss the things. Be available to help them answering their questions. Next thing is, promote it over social medias so that people will know about it and they may visit frequently. Your expert solution or suggestion on any problems or things will make the forum a better place.

Quote Originally Posted by alexhepgurn View Post
    I think that rather you should start some fresh topics (interested and useful) so that people can discuss the things. Be available to help them answering their questions. Next thing is, promote it over social medias so that people will know about it and they may visit frequently. Your expert solution or suggestion on any problems or things will make the forum a better place.
    Great point Alex, will consider that! Cheers
    You can find me on a BUNCH of Social Networks! Be sure to follow me on twitter - @jubbing !
    Instagram - @jubbing !
    And Vine as well! Once again, - @jubbing on Vine

I think it will be quite good to post threads related to mobile phones review where all users can share their points of view about each mobile phone. The same for other devices. Like to do a seperate section Reviews!!!

Hi Jubbin, I don't seem to get a notification when someone replies to me on a thread? Is there a setting I can change? Thanks, Julie

Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Hi Jubbin, I don't seem to get a notification when someone replies to me on a thread? Is there a setting I can change? Thanks, Julie
    Hiya, I believe there's an option in your account settings/notifications that allows you to turn this on and off.
    You can find me on a BUNCH of Social Networks! Be sure to follow me on twitter - @jubbing !
    Instagram - @jubbing !
    And Vine as well! Once again, - @jubbing on Vine

Thanks!